Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween II

You may be asking yourself after reading the movie title of this post why the first installment of the Halloween series isn't being reviewed before Halloween II. The answer is simple, really...I watched Halloween right before this blog was launched and didn't feel like watching it again so soon. Sorry.

Anyway, despite arguments I've heard to the contrary, Halloween II is really only an average horror flick. It's not as good as the first film, but I will still give it some props for keeping Michael Myers creepy (something many horror films manage to forget quickly with their respective villains) and for starring the "I used to be hot but now I'm old but still kind of hot in a strange way" Jamie Lee Curtis.

Watch it just to say you've watched it before, but don't expect it to be the best film you've ever seen.

Rating: 6/10

No comments: